Tweet Users may love Twitter for its brevity, but nowFacebook is taking the opposite approach by increasing the character limit on status updates to a whopping 63,206. Check out the chart below that reveals the history of the social network’s status update.
Posts Tagged ‘ZDNet’:
Tweet Google+, Google’s latest attempt at developing a popular social networking service, has users in a tizzy because of its no-negotiation policy regarding what it takes to be fake profile names. According to ZDNet, “a striking number of Google+ accounts” were deleted over the weekend because of questionable profile authenticity. Limor Fried, ZDNet notes, had
GET THE NEWSLETTER
WEB DESIGN BLOG
- U.S. Shoppers Still Celebrating Cyber Monday Shopping
- Yahoo’s Top 10 Search Terms Of 2011
- Syria Ban iPhone
- Update Your Facebook Status Up to 63,206 Characters
- Facebook’s Most-Shared Stories Of 2011
- United Nations Hacked
- Best Cities For Online Dating in U.S.
- Google Analytics Disclosed Anonymous Blogger’s Identity
- Bit9 – Most Vulnerable Smartphones 2011
- 2011 Most Ideal Employers For Young Professionals In The U.S.
- Fastest Growing Job Postings Keywords
- 50 Must Subscribe Facebook Profiles of Journalists & Bloggers
- Points Not To Do While Using AdSense for Website
- SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) Stirs Controversy
- Facebook Educating Users How To Avoid Spam Attacks