You know that people are making money from YouTube (and that YouTube is making earning from videos), but do you know just how much revenue that the ads on YouTube videos generate? The average person who makes a YouTube channel earns around $2 per 1,000 views. This might not seem like a whole lot, but it’s also a passive way to earn money; video makers post videos that may get more and more views over time. Super, you may be thinking, but are people seriously making a living from this? Yes, indeed they are.
- Nearly 20 Percent Of Young Adults Use Their Smartphones During Sex: Survey
- The Top 5 People Making Bank from YouTube
- You Shouldn’t Be Facebook Friends With Your Boss, Survey Says
- Typography and readability: 5 golden rules to follow
- Can Yebhi Stop Flipkart’s Progressive March?
- How to protect yourself from debit-card fraud
- Facebook Gift Cards Introduced
- ‘Gangnam Style’ Makes $8 Million On YouTube Views Alone
- How to Protect Yourself from Online Security Threats of 2013
- 1.2 Million Years Of Porn Watched Since 2006
Android Apple Business Confidence trick CrunchBase facebook Facebook features FarmVille Getty Images gmail google google chrome india IPad iPhone Lady Gaga LinkedIn Malware Mark Zuckerberg microsoft Microsoft Windows New York Times Online Communities Privacy search Search Engines Searching social media social network Social Networking Social network service Sophos Spam Startup company TechCrunch twitter United States User (computing) Video Web search engine website Wikipedia yahoo youtube Zynga