Entering the working world with a degree and a smile can be a daunting task for many a student, which is why LinkedIn has added new profile sections specifically targeted toward students.
Now, future interns can add a variety of accomplishments to their profile, letting prospective employers know that they have more experience and expertise than “worked as a historical re-enactor.”
New profile sections include: projects, honors and awards, organizations, test scores and courses. Students can add these sections by going to their profiles in edit mode and clicking the “add sections” bar.
Source :- http://mashable.com
- LinkedIn To Launch Job Application Button (blogoholic.in)
- How to Find New Clients via LinkedIn (xemion.com)
- How to Find a Job Using LinkedIn (lockergnome.com)
- Handy App Notifies You When LinkedIn Contacts Change Jobs (mashable.com)
- BBC traffic from LinkedIn increases tenfold in six months (thenextweb.com)
- Start Sharing on LinkedIn (e1evation.com)
Related Posts :
Freelance Web Developer