Inbox social intelligence startup Rapportiveis making its Gmail add-on all the more useful Friday.
The service’s omnipotent message sidebar, which includes a bevy of social data on your email contacts, now appears as you compose your email messages.
With the enhanced version of Rapportive, simply compose a message and enter an email address in the “to” field, just as you normally would, and Rapportive will look up the contact and display a host of information on the individual in the right-hand side bar.
And, should you include multiple folks in a single email, Rapportive will look up each individual as you type their names.
Rapportive’s compose view is designed to help you, the email sender, construct better messages. The tool is also intended to help jog your memory and remind you who you’re emailing, how you’ve communicated with contacts before and what they’re chatting about on social networks.
“By using Rapportive before you email, you can be more astute, personal, and effective,” Rapportive CEO Rahul Vohra says. “You can find ways to break the ice, topics to bond over and reasons to get in touch with people. You can even make small gestures such as liking Facebook posts and following on Twitter.”
The feature will be rolled out to Rapportive users gradually, but you can grab the update now at rapportive.com/compose.
Source :- http://mashable.com
- Rapportive | Install (rapportive.com)
- Rapportive lets you retweet and more from Gmail (venturebeat.com)
- Rapportive Takes on Gmail’s People Widget (mashable.com)
- Have you heard of Rapportive? (funfitchic.net)
- Rapportive one-ups Gmail – Includes People Widget in its context sidebar (thenextweb.com)
- Rapportive Brings Reply, Retweet and Follow Twitter Features To GMail (blogherald.com)