Two social media heavyweights — Lady Gaga and Zynga — will partner for GagaVille, an offshoot of FarmVille.
GagaVille, a uniquely designed neighboring farm to FarmVille, that sports unicorns and crystals, according to Zynga, launches May 17. GagaVille visitors will get a first listen to unreleased songs from Gaga’s album Born This Way, available May 23. The full album also comes bundled as a free download when you buy a $25 Zynga game card at Best Buy.
The deal also includes a “Words With Gaga” contest in Zynga’s mobile Words With Friends game. Playing the designated Gaga word of the day — which will be announced on Gaga’s Facebook Page each day — will give players the chance to win concert tickets and a signed copy of Born This Way. Zynga is also giving players limited edition Lady Gaga virtual items on RewardVille that can be used across Zynga games.
Such a deal had been predicted after Gaga and Zynga collaborated on an earthquake relief effort for Japan in March. Last month, The Wall Street Journal reported that Zynga and Gaga were in discussions about a tie-in effort.
Source :- http://mashable.com
- Lady Gaga & Zynga Found GagaVille (mashable.com)
- Zynga Bringing Lady Gaga To ‘FarmVille’ with ‘GagaVille’ (multiplayerblog.mtv.com)
- Lady Gaga Joins Forces With Zynga (adweek.com)
- Cityville,Farmville,Lady Gaga, Gagaville,Coming to Zynga (socialdiets.wordpress.com)
- Cityville Lady Gaga, Gagaville, Coming to Zynga (socialdiets.wordpress.com)
- Zynga, Lady Gaga, bring GagaVille to FarmVille: Clash of the ‘Villes (games.com)
- Zynga, Lady Gaga Launch Massive Cross-Promotion That Spans FarmVille, Words With Friends (insidesocialgames.com)
- Zynga teams up with Lady Gaga through GagaVille (venturebeat.com)
- Welcome To GagaVille! (perezhilton.com)
- Lady Gaga Teaming up with Farmville for Born This Way | News (ladygaga.com)
Powered by Facebook Comments