The ever-popular Apple iPad, with its wide, high-resolution screen, is a great device for watching video (better than the tiny iPhone, anyway); and yet the options for video discovery are surprisingly limited, given how tailor-made the iPad seems to be for media consumption of all kinds.
Sure, you’ve got YouTube for your standard viral video-viewing pleasure, iTunes for individual purchases and rentals, and Netflix and Hulu Plus for those with subscriptions. But what about for us freeloaders?
Here are eleven zero-dollar apps we found that can be quite useful both for finding new videos online and for watching them full-screen on your iPad, or hooked up to your wide-screen television at home. Just be sure you plan ahead: you’ll need an Internet connection to stream the clips, as the free apps don’t allow for downloads.
Follows are some of them :-
- ABC Player
Source :- http://www.huffingtonpost.com
- Get MORE From iPad – MakeUseOf Best Of iPad Apps! (makeuseof.com)
- Kno for iPad gets 3D, video textbooks (electronista.com)
- Skype Now Optimized for your iPad (blogs.skype.com)
- Discovr Music for iPad: Find Music Similar to Artists You Like (socialtimes.com)
- Miramax launches movie renting on Facebook with iPad support (electronista.com)
- Major Evernote iOS update adds rich text, iPad redesign (intomobile.com)