The technology has got advanced to a great extent, even; social networking phones are running on a fuel cell. But the main competition is in the field of social media network of goggle. There have been a lot of speculations that users made regarding Google’s social network known as Google Plus. With its rapid growth which surpassed other networks by 25 million in just a month, by far surpassing the growth of huge social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter have achieved in their past years, it has shocked the entire online community and has even posed as a threat for the existing social media giants. However, true the figure is, it is still not enough. Google+ was still unable to draw in a huge number of followings and keep them intact in the network unlike what its giant competitors did. Google+ indeed has some unique features such as their “Hangouts” feature and other video conferencing tools which can’t be seen within any other social networks. In fact, these are truly impressive but the point here is how come that Google’s latest social networking attempt is a big failure?
- The Top 5 People Making Bank from YouTube
- You Shouldn’t Be Facebook Friends With Your Boss, Survey Says
- Typography and readability: 5 golden rules to follow
- Can Yebhi Stop Flipkart’s Progressive March?
- How to protect yourself from debit-card fraud
- Facebook Gift Cards Introduced
- ‘Gangnam Style’ Makes $8 Million On YouTube Views Alone
- How to Protect Yourself from Online Security Threats of 2013
- 1.2 Million Years Of Porn Watched Since 2006
- Small Business Social Media Tips from the Pros
Android Apple Business Confidence trick CrunchBase facebook Facebook features FarmVille Getty Images gmail google google chrome india IPad iPhone Lady Gaga LinkedIn Malware Mark Zuckerberg microsoft Microsoft Windows New York Times Online Communities Privacy search Search Engines Searching social media social network Social Networking Social network service Sophos Spam Startup company TechCrunch twitter United States User (computing) Video Web search engine website Wikipedia yahoo youtube Zynga