The world is competitive and so is the online world. In fact, the competition in the online world is even stiffer. Online stores not only enjoy wide popularity but they do face wider criticism. While promotions through media and through various channels in internet can make an online store grow pretty fast, reviews from customers’ could make or break their day. It is owing to the fact that reviews play a crucial role in the decision making of the customers. Yebhi has won many positive reviews in its short stint and it needs to be seen if it has the versatility to stop Flipkart’s progress.
- The Top 5 People Making Bank from YouTube
- You Shouldn’t Be Facebook Friends With Your Boss, Survey Says
- Typography and readability: 5 golden rules to follow
- Can Yebhi Stop Flipkart’s Progressive March?
- How to protect yourself from debit-card fraud
- Facebook Gift Cards Introduced
- ‘Gangnam Style’ Makes $8 Million On YouTube Views Alone
- How to Protect Yourself from Online Security Threats of 2013
- 1.2 Million Years Of Porn Watched Since 2006
- Small Business Social Media Tips from the Pros
Android Apple Business Confidence trick CrunchBase facebook Facebook features FarmVille Getty Images gmail google google chrome india IPad iPhone Lady Gaga LinkedIn Malware Mark Zuckerberg microsoft Microsoft Windows New York Times Online Communities Privacy search Search Engines Searching social media social network Social Networking Social network service Sophos Spam Startup company TechCrunch twitter United States User (computing) Video Web search engine website Wikipedia yahoo youtube Zynga