The 7 Most Common Schools For Google And Apple Employees
More young people would want to work for Google than any other company. Apple is the the second most popular company, according to a survey done by Universum.
So where did the employees at Google and Apple go to college?
See the seven schools that are the most common universities for Google and Apple employees to have attended:
- Stanford University - Stanford is the No. 1 school for Google employees and the No. 2 for Apple employees.
Photo Credit: Jawed Karim
- San Jose State University - San Jose State is the most common university for Apple employees to have attended.
Photo Credit: roarofthefour
- University of California, Berkeley - UC Berkeley is tied with Stanford for the most common school for Google employees to have attended. It is tied for No. 2 for Apple employees.
Photo Credit: Gku
- University of Texas at Austin - The University of Texas at Austin ties with Stanford and UC Berkeley as the second most common school for Apple employees to have attended.
Photo Credit: Zereshk
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MIT ties for the third most common university for Google employees to have attended
Photo Credit: Madcoverboy
- Carnegie Mellon University - Carnegie Mellon ties with MIT and UCLA for the third most common college for Google employees.
Photo Credit: CMU
- University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA ties with MIT and Carnegie Mellon for the third most common school that Google employees attended.
Photo Credit: OystersAndTrifle
Source :- http://www.huffingtonpost.com
- Where are the Top 1% of Engineers (from Carnegie Mellon) (apeekatchu.com)