English themed level will kick in for all players who have reached level 20
Farmville just got a brand new addition to its level roster with Farmville English Countryside, which has a very British slant to it. The level will be available to all players who reach level 20 in the regular version of the game starting tomorrow. This is the first time the game has got a country specific content, which is open to every player irrespective of their nationality.
In English Countryside levels, players assume the role of an English Duke on a mission to restore the village farms back to their grandeur. The new level allows players to change their avatar’s attire to take up a British theme by dressing like an ‘English Lady’ or a ‘Dashing Gent‘. It will feature natively English plants and crops like King Edward potatoes, foxgloves, and redcurrants and. The level will be dotted with more distinctly recognisable English features like English cottages, traditional police call boxes and British animals like Shorthorn cows, Shire horses and Dorking chickens.
- Farmville recreates the English countryside (telegraph.co.uk)
- Zynga will launch FarmVille English Countryside next week (games.com)
- FarmVille English Countryside Animals, Broken Combine leak to iOS (games.com)
- FarmVille English Countryside crops appear in FarmVille iOS Market (games.com)
- FarmVille English Countryside Cheats and Tips: Working two farms (games.com)
- FarmVille English Countryside Cheats and Tips: A new travelers guide (games.com)
- Zynga’s FarmVille Now Allows You To Sow Seeds At A Farm In The English Countryside (techcrunch.com)
- Zynga prepares launch of expansion game FarmVille English Countryside (venturebeat.com)