Techcrunch reached out to Facebook for confirmation, and a company spokesperson responded that they don’t have anything to announce at this time. That isn’t surprising: the company hasn’t officially released an updated user count since it reached 500 million users nearly a year ago. Facebook has obviously been growing since then — we believe the company may be waiting until it hits the 1 billion mark before officially updating the stat again.
- The Top 5 People Making Bank from YouTube
- You Shouldn’t Be Facebook Friends With Your Boss, Survey Says
- Typography and readability: 5 golden rules to follow
- Can Yebhi Stop Flipkart’s Progressive March?
- How to protect yourself from debit-card fraud
- Facebook Gift Cards Introduced
- ‘Gangnam Style’ Makes $8 Million On YouTube Views Alone
- How to Protect Yourself from Online Security Threats of 2013
- 1.2 Million Years Of Porn Watched Since 2006
- Small Business Social Media Tips from the Pros
Android Apple Business Confidence trick CrunchBase facebook Facebook features FarmVille Getty Images gmail google google chrome india IPad iPhone Lady Gaga LinkedIn Malware Mark Zuckerberg microsoft Microsoft Windows New York Times Online Communities Privacy search Search Engines Searching social media social network Social Networking Social network service Sophos Spam Startup company TechCrunch twitter United States User (computing) Video Web search engine website Wikipedia yahoo youtube Zynga